TERMS & CONDITIONS
By registering on this site and/or submitting an application for Technology Wizards 2020, you agree that:
- Technology Wizards is the initiative and sole property of 9.9 Group.
- The Technology Wizards 2020 will be organized on dates decided and intimated by 9.9 Group, and that the 9.9 Group reserves the right to modify, cancel, discontinue or terminate the Technology Wizards 2020 at any time, or to accept or reject any or all entries at its absolute discretion without giving any prior notice, and without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Decisions made by 9.9 Group regarding the eligibility conditions, administration and conduct of the program and competition, rules & regulations, etc., will be final and binding on all applicants and program participants.
- All shortlisted teams/participants for the Technology Wizards2020 will be intimated at the email address and/or contact number provided. 9.9 Group reserves the right to terminate a team's registration at any time if the information provided, including the e-mail address and mobile phone number, is no longer current or accurate.
- The 9.9 Group, in consultation with the Technology Wizards 2020 sponsors, reserves the absolute right to shortlist and qualify teams using any criteria it deems fit, without disclosing or making public the criteria or schemes used.
- Participants will receive communications from the 9.9 Group, and the Technology Wizards 2020 sponsors, regarding products and services, newsletters and events.
- The content, methods, techniques and processes made available during the Technology Wizards program are the sole property of 9.9 Group and that its partners, and is protected by applicable copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patent or other proprietary rights and laws.
- While 9.9 Group will make every reasonable effort to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information posted within the Technology Wizards program website, the 9.9 Group assumes no responsibility for, and does not guarantee, the accuracy, currency, completeness or usefulness of information in any material about the program. It also does not endorse, oppose or edit any opinions, recommendations or predictions posted by the participants or team members, except that the 9.9 Group may remove or delete what appears to be potentially unlawful content or content otherwise prohibited under these Terms and Conditions.
- Any offers and prize awards made under this program cannot be clubbed with any other offer/promotion/contest run by 9.9 Group, and/or its affiliate brands and subsidiaries.
- All prize images are for reference only. Quality issues with regards to the condition of the Prizes are subject to the warranty process provided by the relevant supplier/manufacturer of the said prize items which includes repairs, replacement and/or exchange for new or equivalent item. The winner shall bear all responsibility for use of the prize(s) in compliance with any conditions imposed by manufacturer(s), and any additional costs associated with its use, service, or maintenance. The organizer or the sponsors are not responsible or liable in any manner for any warranties, representations, or guarantees, relating to the prize(s)
- The 9.9 Group may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Technology Wizards 2020 program for any reason, including without limitation a breach of these terms and conditions (or any subsequent modifications hereof).
- At this event, prizes of various nature (except cash) whose approximate fair market value will be between $10 - $500. By registering for this event you certify that, to the best of your knowledge, that you have verified with the Legal/ Ethics counsel of your organization, your ability to accept prizes, and are not violating any laws or internal policies towards the same. Further you will be requested to sign-compliance form as part of the agreement if you are part of a winning team.